Carolina Camacho is the partner in charge of the Employment and Labor Law Department of Garrigues Colombia. She practices in the area of labor, social security and immigration law.
pShe advises Colombian and foreign companies in corporate, labor and immigration matters, including collective layoff procedures, labor law due diligences, human resources processes, contractual terminations, conciliation hearings at the Ministry of Labor, labor law litigation, administrative procedures at the Ministry of Labor and immigration procedures at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and consulates.
Carolina is currently a member of the Managing Board of the Legal Committee of ACRIP (Human Management Association) and President of the Labor and Human Talent Committee AMCHAM Colombia (Colombian-American Chamber of Commerce).
Professor on the Master’s Degree in Social Security at Universidad Javeriana.
- Legal advisor to Benchmarl Holdings and Corporación Centro de Investigación de Acuicultura de Colombia CENIACUA on the structure and implementation of the retirement plan via a new vehicle, Genética Springs SAS.
- Legal advisor to Degremont Colombia SAS on the asset liquidation process.
- Legal advisor to Syngenta on the restructuring process of some of its operating areas in connection with labor law matters, including litigation.
- Legal advisor to Morgan Stanley in the review of all its labor law matters, in compliance with Colombian labor law regulations.
- Legal advisor to Saint Gobain on all of its labor law affairs.
- Legal advisor to Ascensores Schindler on all of its labor law affairs.
- Legal advisor to San Perenco on all of its labor law affairs.
- Legal advisor to Santa Lucía on all of its labor law affairs.
- Legal advisor to Google on all of its labor law affairs.
- Legal advisor on energy in conciliation hearings and labor law litigation.
- Legal advisor to Royal Rental SA in the company’s formation process in Colombia following the acquisition of assets at Carvajal and the transfer of personnel via the mechanism of substitution of the employer.
Carolina Camacho has featured in several of the most prestigious national and international directories. She has also featured as a Lawyer in Labor & Employment Practice in Colombia (Band 2) in Chambers Latin America 2022.
Universidad Javeriana specializing in labor and social security law, 2009 Bogotá, Colombia.
Universidad Pompeu Fabra Master’s Degree in Business Law, 2005 Barcelona, Spain.
Universidad Javeriana Lawyer, 2001 Bogotá, Colombia.