The work calendar in Spain for 2024 has been published
The Decision of October 23, 2023, by the Directorate-General of Labor, publishing the list of public holidays for 2024 has been published in the Official State Gazette, and sets out the public holidays for next year.
The following days, which are remunerated and non-recoverable, will be public holidays throughout Spain:
- Monday 1 January (New Year's Day)
- Friday 29 March (Good Friday)
- Wednesday 1 May (Labor Day)
- Thursday 15 August (Feast of the Assumption)
- Saturday 12 October (National Day of Spain)
- Friday 1 November (All Saints' Day)
- Friday 6 December (Day of the Spanish Constitution)
- Wednesday 25 December (Christmas Day)
In addition to these national public holidays, the autonomous communities have their own public holidays, which are listed in the calendar attached to the decision (including 6 January, which has been established as a public holiday by all the autonomous communities).
The municipal councils will also add their own local public holidays.