Sports & Entertainment Newsletter - July 2016
Newsletter of the Sports & Entertainment industry corresponding to the last quarter focusing on tax and legal matters of interest in the field of Sports.
- BREXIT: some implications for the sports industry
- Cases included in the definition of an elite sportsperson for the purposes of severance in a temporary contract
- The validity of clauses setting out mutual rights to terminate the employment contract with entitlement to statutory severance for professional sportspersons
- The National Appellate Court held that neither the deduction nor the refund of the input VAT on payments made by a club to an intermediary entity was allowable after concluding that, in the case under examination, they represent the payment of player’s compensation
- Anti-doping tests: what liability is there for the government?
- Judgments and rulings
- New legislation
Related practice areas