Registered lawyer nº 3861
I. Colegio de Abogados de A Coruña
Pablo Geijo is the partner in charge of the Corporate/Commercial Department of the offices of Garrigues in Galicia, a firm which he joined in 2001.
He has extensive experience in commercial and corporate law matters (advising on acquisitions of companies, businesses, assets or production units; board secretarial services, shareholders’ agreements; preparation and negotiation of all kinds of business agreements; mergers and spin-offs; alliance and joint venture agreements; private equity transactions; financing agreements; advising family businesses), in restructuring and insolvency processes (insolvency proceedings; debt refinancing), and in litigation and arbitration proceedings, mainly in a commercial context.
He has a Law Degree from Universidad de Navarra.
Pablo Geijo is partner in charge of the Corporate/Commercial Department of the offices of Garrigues in Galicia, a firm which he joined in 2001. In this professional practice, he has participated in:
- M&A deals, including due diligence processes and regularization of pre- and post-closing contingencies.
- Board secretarial services at important companies in Galicia.
- Drafting and negotiation of family protocols and shareholders’ agreements.
- Alliance and joint venture agreements.
- Private equity transactions.
- Preparation and negotiation of all kinds of business agreements.
- Highly complex litigation mainly of a corporate/commercial scope.
- Insolvency proceedings, restructuring plans and debt refinancing arrangements.
- Law Degree from Universidad de Navarra.
- Advanced Studies Diploma (doctoral courses) in the filed of private law.
- Pablo is a member of the A Coruña Bar Association.
- He is an arbitrator in the Northwestern Court of Arbitration.
- He is a member of the Barrié de la Maza Scholarship Holders’ Association.