Julian Lozano is senior associate in the Infrastructure and Public Law practice, where he practices mainly in advising public entities and private companies in government procurement and structuring infrastructure projects under public-private partnership schemes, in the sectors of mass transportation, road and airport infrastructure, health, among others. Likewise, he participates in the review of regulatory aspects associated with energy generation and transmission projects.
Julián Lozano has been a senior associate in Garrigues' Infrastructure and Public Law practice since 2022, a firm he joined in 2017.
- Law Degree. Universidad del Rosario.
- Postgraduate studies in Contract Law. Universidad del Rosario.
- LL.M. in International Transactions. Centro de Estudios Garrigues in collaboration with Universidad Europea de Madrid and Fordham University.
- Co-author of the article "The retransmission of open television signals: Caracol and RCN vs. TV subscription television operators"*, published in the magazine Intellectuals Rights 22 of the Interamerican Association of Intellectual Property.
- Author of the article "Reformulation of commercial agency contract according to the Free Trade Agreement between Colombia and the United States"* published by Cavelier Law Association.
(*) Originally published in Spanish. See Spanish version of CV for more details.