Javier Bragado is Counsel in the Commercial Department of Garrigues, where he practices in the areas of Mergers and Acquisitions, Commercial Contracts and Corporate Law. He deals with both national and international transactions and provides ongoing advice on contractual and corporate matters. He has been recognised by Best Lawyers, Edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Spain in 2020.
Javier Bragado has been Counsel in the Commercial Department of Garrigues since 2014. In his professional activity:
- He has been involved in advising in Commercial Law and, specifically, in Corporate Law, Commercial Contracts, Mergers and Acquisitions, corporate advice, joint ventures, Private Equity, corporate reorganisations of national and international groups, and board secretarieships, covering all types of sectors and industries.
- He is Secretary of the Board of Directors of numerous leading companies.
- He has advised many of the leading national and international funds and has been involved in some of the most important transactions in Spain in recent years.
Languages: English and Italian.
- Law Degree from the Universidad of Salamanca
- Third year of degree course at Università di Bologna, Italy.
Javier has been a speaker at various courses and seminars (IIR) and has collaborated with ICADE, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and Universidad Carlos III.
He coordinates internal training courses for juniors and associates within the Commercial Department.
He is a member of the Madrid Bar Association.
Recognised by Best Lawyers since 2020.
Contributions and articles in Revista Española de Historia (Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas).