Adriana Espinosa is a partner in the Infrastructure practice. She has extensive experience in the structuring of Infrastructure projects, in conjunction with tender and selection processes in general, as well as ongoing assistance in the drafting of contracts, which includes negotiation processes of agreements and amendments with the grantors or contracting parties and advice and management of administrative penalty proceedings and the relevant judicial proceedings that take place.
- Advice on public road concessions: Bogotá – Villavicencio, Chirajara -Fundadores, Villavicencio - Yopal, Cali – Mulaló, Fontibón – Facatativá, Pacífico 1, Panamericana, Cartagena -Barranquilla. She provided advice on the drafting of the contract, negotiation of contract amendments, administrative penalty proceedings and the structuring and drafting of the EPC contracts.
- Advice on airport concessions: Cali, Centro Norte, Nororiente and Barranquilla. Assistance in the drafting of the contract, negotiation of contract amendments, administrative penalty proceedings, amongst other issues.
- Advice on the following port concessions, assisting in administrative penalty proceedings: Zona Franca Argos, Sociedad Portuaria Regional de Barranquilla, Sociedad Portuaria Rio Grande.
- She participated in the structuring of the private involvement, bids for road projects in tenders known as the Fourth Generation Concessions and in projects such as the first metro line in Bogotá, basic waste disposal projects (Ptar de Bello, Salitre), hospital infrastructure (Hospital de Bosa), public works of dredging access canals (Barranquilla, Buenaventura, Recovery of navigation of the River Magdalena).
- Adriana advised an entity that submitted a Private Initiative to modernize and operate a group of airports in south-east Colombia. She also took part in the structuring of a light railway in Rio Negro in the department of Antioquia.
- She participated in the globalization of an energy producer in the country and assisted an investment fund in the process of energy modernization.
Degree in Law from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, where she specialized in Administrative Law.