Tax China Newsletter - March / May 2018
This issuance of Tax China Newsletter mainly includes:
- The VAT rates of 17% and 11% are adjusted to 16% and 10% respectively
- More Enterprise Income Tax preferential policies are introduced for the expenditures of employees' education and purchase of equipment etc.
- The relevant supporting documents of asset losses are not required to be submitted to the competent tax authority, but the enterprise shall keep them for future reference and inspection
- SD levied on the total amount of paid-in capital and capital reserve at 0.05% is halved since May 1, 2018
- Adjustment on the criteria of small scale VAT payer and its relevant rules for implementations
- A number of policies changes in customs rule so as to simplify the customs procedure and enhance the administration on enterprises etc.