Public subsidies for the performance of a specific countrywide program to improve employability, skills and access to jobs for young people under thirty
Following the publication on August 29, 2014 of the Decision of August 20, 2014 by the central government’s public employment service, this Commentary sets out the main points of the new decision in the field of labor and employment law.
1. Subject-matter and scope of application
2. Term and filing period for applications
4. Types of projects and training initiatives
5. Applicant entities and requirements
6. Assessment, monitoring and inspection of training programs, and supporting qualification for subsidies