Pablo de la Vega Cavero
In charge of the Litigation Department at the Valencia, Alicante and Murcia offices. Specialist in corporate and commercial procedures (challenge of corporate resolutions, insolvency proceedings, industrial and intellectual property proceedings).
Lecturer, Master’s Degree in Legal Counseling, Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia, giving classes in protection against acts of infringement of registered trademarks and other industrial and intellectual property offences.
Alicante Bar Association.
Degree in Law (Universidad Central de Barcelona).
- Speaker: “Keys to Success in New Technology Contracts” (*), Instituto de Empresa (Madrid), and “The Legal Framework for Teleworking and Homeworking” (*), organized by the Law Firm Ribas & Rodríguez.
- Speaker: Director’s Liability from a Labor Law Perspective. Problems with Classification, Liability to Employees and to the Social Security Authorities (*). Criminal Liability, a Study of New Criminal Offenses(*), Executive Seminars.
- Speaker : “The Civil and Criminal Liability of Managers of Nautical Sports Facilities” (*), Valencia Autonomous Community Government and Valencia Tourism Board.
- Speaker: “How Businessmen Stand in Relation to Acts Constituting Intellectual Property Infringement with Special Reference to the Adoption of Injunctive Relief” (*), Caja de Ahorros del Mediterráneo/Universidad de Castellón.
- Speaker: “ The New Legal Framework of Corporate Insolvency: the New Insolvency Law” (*), Alicante Business Confederation.
(*) originally given in Spanish. For further information, see Spanish version of CV.