Pablo Egerique is Counsel at the Garrigues’ Administrative Law, Real State and Environmental Area. He holds an extensive experience in the field of public sector contracts, by rendering legal services to mercantile enterprises and to entities within the autonomous public sector. He is recognized as a relevant advisor by companies operating in different regulated sectors, in particular, in the renewable energy field and in mining, ports, healthcare sectors, and agri-food industry law. He actively takes part in the legal assistance and counselling to concession holders of either public works or public rendering services to implement and develop infrastructure projects. He also provides legal assistance on environmental issues, real state, and in any sort of public grant and subsidies as well as in public tenders. He is responsible for defining the strategy to be followed in any administrative procedure and in judicial review proceedings at all instances. He collaborates in different education programmes and teaching activities. Member of the Vigo Bar.
Pablo Egerique is Counsel at the Garrigues’ Administrative Law, Real State and Environmental Area. He joined the area in 2000, and has ever since developed his activity in the territory of Galicia – A Coruña and Vigo.
He holds an extensive experience in the field of public sector contracts, by rendering legal services to mercantile enterprises acting in this area, and has developed a high specialization in the assistance to public entities and foundations. Amongst his expertise the following activities can be mentioned: legal assistance of offer tenders; preventive counselling to contractors in the execution of works, services and supply contracts; assistance to concession holders of infrastructure projects (for example, enterprises holders of concessions related to highways, water purification plants, sports centres, etc.); reestablishment of financial and economic balance of contracts; prices review; any issues related to participating in temporary business associations; assignment of contracts; compensation claims; and legal assistance in any sort of claims (special procedures in public contract area) and in judicial review proceedings.
He is recognized as a relevant advisor by companies operating in the different regulated sectors, mainly the following: energy sector, where he is involved in counselling on the procedures to obtain authorization and the implementation of wind and photovoltaic park; agri-food industry law, in any related activities; ports, specially focusing in port operators, authorization and concession holders, and enterprises involved in naval industry -shipbuilders-; healthcare in any aspect related to the implementation, development and execution of projects and instalments linked to social and mental care.
He has developed an extensive experience in the analysis and review of the legal and administrative situation of companies (due-diligence process), assuming the coordination and organization of the teams involved in the due diligence process of companies in any aspect of his area of practice.
He is responsible for defining the strategy to be followed in administrative procedures, sanctioning procedures, expropriation (compulsory purchasing), and any issues related to administrative law affecting entrepreneurs, in particular, very specialized advice in grants and subsidies.
As per urban planning, he is experienced in developing and challenging planning and zoning instruments, as well as in advising to reinstate legality of urban plans.
He regularly acts as the responsible lawyer in judicial review proceedings at all instances.
He collaborates in different forming programmes in his area of expertise.
Degree in Law by Universidad Complutense de Madrid (CEU-San Pablo, 1989 - 1994).
Specialization in Administrative Law (he prepared for the public exams to Access to the Corp of State Lawyers from 1994-1999).
Pablo Egerique intervenes in the framework of various teaching programs specific to his specialty, among which the following should be mentioned:
- Collaborator in the Master in Financial Management and Management of the University of Vigo, "Administrative aspects of business restructuring" (year 2010).
- Professor of the Master's Degree in Business Law at the University of Vigo, in the field of Public Sector Procurement. Year 2013-2014.
- Speaker at the "Conference on energy rehabilitation of buildings" organized by the Confederation of Entrepreneurs of Pontevedra in May 2013.
- Speaker at the "Conference on Contracting Energy Services: the conditions of their legal treatment", organized by the Technological Center for Energy Efficiency and Sustainability (Energylab). September 2013.
- Speaker at the "Conference on separation of legal activities: article 12 of Law 24/2013, on the Electricity Sector" organized by the Association of Energy Producers and Distributors of Galicia. February 2015.
- Speaker at numerous conferences related to Law 9/2017, of November 8, on Public Sector Contracts, among which the following should be mentioned:
- Conference organized by the Forum of Urbanism and Infrastructures of the Círculo de Empresarios de Galicia on December 13, 2017: "News in public procurement"
- Conference organized by the Confederation of Employers of Orense on March 1, 2018 on News in public procurement.
- Conference organized in Vigo by the Association for the Progress of Management – APD on January 24, 2018, on the New Law 9/2017, on Public Sector Contracts.
- Technical Conference on Healthy Lighting 4.0 organized by the Spanish Lighting Committee – CEI Galicia, on October 17, 2018 in the city of Ourense, participating with the presentation "Outstanding developments in energy efficiency in public sector contracts".
- Conference organized in Portugal – Porto on October 24, 2018 by AICCOPN (Association of Civil Construction and Public Works Industrialists) on the New Law on Public Contracts in Spain.
- Speaker at the Conference held by the Confederation of Entrepreneurs of Pontevedra on January 11, 2018: "The Temporary Union of Companies – UTE as a collaborative means to address projects".
Member of the Vigo Bar.