Andrea Pérez Cid is a senior associate in Garrigues’ Corporate/Commercial Law Department, working in the areas of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and commercial contracts. She provides recurring advice on corporate and contractual matters, with extensive experience in the area of board secretary services, corporate transactions, shareholders' agreements, corporate disputes, business collaboration agreements and commercial contracts in general. She also participates in mergers and spin-offs, business reorganizations and company acquisition and sale processes. Andrea holds a Degree in Law from Universidad de Santiago de Compostela and a Master’s Degree in Legal Counseling for Businesses from IE Law School.
Andrea Pérez Cid is a senior associate in Garrigues’ Corporate/Commercial Law Department. She has extensive experience in providing recurring advice on corporate and contractual matters, particularly in the following areas:
- Provision of board secretary services for various companies, offering comprehensive advice to the board and its committees.
- Performance of corporate transactions (capital increases and reductions, amendments to articles of association, winding-up and liquidation, etc.).
- Processes for formalizing shareholders’ agreements, as well as advice in pre-litigation situations arising from corporate disputes.
- Generational handover at family businesses.
- Negotiation and drafting of all types of commercial contracts, as well as business collaboration agreements and joint ventures.
Andrea also routinely participates in the planning and execution of mergers and spin-offs, transactions for the alteration of legal form of commercial entities, business reorganizations, as well as in company acquisition and sale processes.
- Degree in Law, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela.
- Master’s Degree in Legal Counseling for Businesses, IE Law School (Madrid).