Rafael López Martín
Rafael López is a partner in the Labor and Employment Department at the Seville office of Garrigues, where he has pursued his entire professional career. He specializes in all matters relating to collective bargaining (essentially collective layoffs, temporary layoffs, collective bargaining agreements and collective modifications to working conditions). In recent years, he has participated and managed major restructuring transactions in different sectors such as industry and public services.
Furthermore, he practices and has extensive expertise in a wide range of areas, including the provision of labor law advice and forensic practice.
Rafael López lectures at the following postgraduate centers and universities:
- Lecturer on the Master’s Degree in Law at UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA ANDALUCIA.
- Human Resources Master’s Degree and Human Resources Expert Course - Instituto de Estudios Jurídicos y Empresariales CAJASOL.
- Advanced Business Law Course - Centro de Estudios Garrigues and Harvard Law School.
- Inter-university Master’s Degree on People Management - Universidad Internacional de Andalucía and Universidad de Huelva.
- Master’s Degree on Labor Law Counseling - Universidad de Sevilla.
Speaker at various conferences organized by the Chambers of Commerce of Algeciras, Seville and Badajoz as well as by Círculo de Empresarios del Estrecho, and at seminars organized by Garrigues.
Member of Seville Bar Association
Degree in Law (majoring in company law). 1997.
Master’s Degree in Legal Counseling, Instituto de Estudios Jurídicos del Monte de Piedad y Caja de Ahorros de Huelva y Sevilla.
Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, AD1, Instituto Internacional San Telmo.
Associate’s Degree in Senior Management of Corporate Institutions, Instituto Internacional San Telmo.