Jaafar Laidi is a principal associate in the Casablanca office.
He has extensive expertise in commercial law, real estate and employment law. He worked on projects concerning the public sector (construction, administrative concessions, public procurement, tourism development projects, etc.).
He also provides recurring advice on regulatory and corporate matters in M&A transactions in operations conducted by financial entities and industrial sectors.
Jaafar Laidi is a member of the Casablanca Bar Association.
He holds a Degree in Private Law from Université Hassan II (Casablanca) and a Master’s Degree in International Business Law from the Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis (France). He holds a Degree in Senior Management (Instituto Internacional San Telmo, Spain).
Numerous articles and publications, notably including the following:
- IBA Guide –“Treasury shares in Morocco”
- IBA Guide – “Shareholders agreements in Morocco”
- IBA Guide – “Takeover guide”
- medialawinternational.com – “Media law in Morocco”
- La Vie Economique (Moroccan newspaper) –“Protection of minority shareholders”*
- Essor Magazine (Moroccan journal): Various articles on commercial and corporate law, employment law and real estate*.
(*) Originally published in French.