Gonzalo Rincón de Pablo
Gonzalo Rincón de Pablo is a principal associate in the Tax practice area and a member of the Real Estate industry group.
He joined Garrigues in 2003. He advises numerous multinationals on a wide range of tax matters. He has expertise in the following practice areas, among others:
- Taxation of real estate companies and transactions for the sale and purchase of real estate.
- Advising multinationals and small- and medium-sized enterprises.
- Preparation of tax due diligence reports.
- Analysis of structures for investment in Spain and abroad.
- Advising entities in the tertiary sector and sports companies.
Gonzalo regularly speaks at seminars and conferences on real estate taxation. He is a lecturer at the IE Business School on the Real Estate Companies Management program.
He is a member of the Madrid Bar Association.
Degrees in Law and in Business Administration from Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE E3), majoring in public law.
He regularly contributes to various specialist tax-related publications and is the author of, among others:
- “The eradication of the tax credit for reinvestment and the creation of the new capitalization reserve”(*), Estrategia Financiera, 2015.
- “The lingering agony of abatement coefficients and the death of index-linked adjustment coefficients”(*), Observatorio Inmobiliario y de la Construcción, 2014.
- “Should the municipal tax on the increase of urban land value be paid if the property is sold at a loss?(*), Observatorio Inmobiliario y de la Construcción, 2013.
(*) originally published in Spanish. See Spanish CV for more information.