Ángel Piñeiro Nogueira
Ángel Piñeiro serves as partner in charge of the Litigation Law Department of Galicia and as coordinator and responsible of the Departments of Litigation Law, Insolvency Law, Commercial Law, Labour Law and Sports & Entertaiment Law in the Vigo office.
From 1992 to 1998, he developed his activity in several law firms in Vigo city until his incorporation to Garrigues Andersen in 1998. He was promoted to partner in 2003 and nowadays he plays the responsibilities and roles previously described.
He takes part as Secretary non Director of several Boards of Directors of prestigious companies, having even developed this role at the Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D. He is currently Deputy of the Governing Board of the Vigo Bar Association (Ilustre Colegio de abogados de Vigo), being member from 1991.
He participates frequently as speaker at seminars and conferences of the Firm, of the Businessmen's Confederation of Galicia and of the Chamber of Commerce of Vigo. He also participates at courses and lectures on different topical issues and, overall, at conferences on Bankruptcy Law, Restructuring and Insolvency, as well as at Sports Law Forums.
Graduated in Law from the University of Santiago de Compostela and Master in Business Law from the University of Navarra.
- “Estudios de Derecho Procesal”; Legal Advisory of the American Central Bank; 1995.
- “Concurrencia de dos o más Acreedores con el Derecho a embargar el salario o sueldo del deudor embargado. Posibilidad de segunda o ulteriores retenciones.”
- “Tutela Judicial Efectiva. Nulidad de actuaciones por indefensión a consecuencia del emplazamiento edictal.”
- “Estado de las Autonomías”; 1997.
- “Los sectores productivos y la organización territorial del Estado. Competencias de la Comunidad Autónoma de Galicia en materia de Educación.”