Garrigues revenues for professional services hit the €331.9 million-mark in 2013
At the closing of the 2013 fiscal year (from September 1, 2012 through August 31, 2013), Garrigues obtained €331.9 million in revenues from professional services, according to the data submitted at the Garrigues Partners’ Meeting held today in Madrid. Figures almost matched those of the previous year (-1.68%).
14 new equity partners
The Garrigues Partners’ Meeting agreed to appoint 14 new equity partners:
- Antonio Javier Ruiz López (Alicante-Tax).
- Juan José Berdullas Pomares (Barcelona- Real Estate).
- Naiara Bueno Aybar (Barcelona-Corporate).
- David Enrique Arias Guedón (Madrid-Administrative Law).
- Miguel García González (Madrid-Tax).
- Eloy Castañer Paya (Madrid-Labor and Employment).
- Gaspar Atienza Becerril (Madrid-Corporate).
- Eduardo Santamaría Moral (Madrid-Litigation).
- Francisco Javier Rojas Aragón (Murcia-Labor and Employment).
- Rui Valente (Oporto-Labor and Employment).
- Juan de la Fuente Gutiérrez (Pamplona-Litigation).
- Lorena Colomer Romero (Valencia-Tax).
- Manuel Torres Salazar (Shanghái´s office director).
- Aitor Ruiz de Alegría Aguinaco (Vitoria-Tax).
Continental Europe’s leading law firm
Garrigues is continental Europe’s leading firm in terms of billings and headcount. The Firm’s professional team during FY13 was 1,595-strong (including 289 partners). Total headcount at Garrigues amounted to 2,135, taking in administrative and internal services staff.
The Firm can boast the largest network on the Iberian Peninsula, with 27 offices in Spain and Portugal. Garrigues has a further 9 international offices in Bogota, Brussels, Casablanca, London, New York, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tangiers and Warsaw.