Business of Fashion Law Newsletter - September / October 2014
Newsletter of the “Business of Fashion Law” advisory team, for September/October 2014. Focusing on legal advisory services to the fashion, design and luxury industries, the Newsletter was drawn up by an international multidisciplinary team of experts in corporate/commercial, IP, public, tax, employment and litigation law.
- 3D printing in the fashion industry
- The Apple Store case: Protecting retail outlets as three-dimensional trademarks
- The Vienna Convention (CISG): do we apply it or exclude it?
- The great fashion houses as patrons of the arts
- Issues to be taken into consideration before formalizing an agency or distribution agreement
- The crossover between industrial design and fashion
- Fashion Events: IBA Annual Conference 2014. Tokyo