Airam García is a senior associate in Garrigues' Tax department in the Canary Islands, where he is head of the Canary Islands General Indirect Tax (IGIC) area. He specializes in all tax aspects relating to the application of the Canary Islands Tax and Economic Regime, as well as in tax disputes and judicial review proceedings. He has a degree in Law from Universidad de La Laguna and combines his professional activity with his activity as a professor in the Financial and Tax Law Department of Universidad de La Laguna.
Airam García is a senior associate in Garrigues' Tax department in the Canary Islands, where he has pursued his professional career since 2009.
He specializes in tax law and in the provision of comprehensive advisory services to business groups and SMEs.
It is worth noting that he is in charge of the IGIC area and is a specialist in all tax-related aspects of the Canary Islands Economic and Tax Regime, as well as in tax disputes and judicial review proceedings.
- Law Degree, Universidad de La Laguna.
- Executive Master's Degree in Business Law (face-to-face courses) from Centro de Estudios Garrigues and Harvard Law School.
- Airam is a speaker at seminars and conferences organized by Garrigues and various specialized centers.
- He is a professor of the Financial and Tax Law Department of Universidad de La Laguna.
- He is a lecturer on the Master’s Degree in Law at Universidad de La Laguna and the Santa Cruz de Tenerife Bar Association.
- Airam is a lecturer on the Master’s Degree in Corporate Taxation course at Universidad del Atlántico Medio.
He is a member of the Santa Cruz de La Palma Bar Association.
“El IGIC ¿Un impuesto ‘armonizado’?” (Canary Islands general indirect tax, a “harmonized” tax?), in Hacienda Canaria magazine.