+34 95 207 55 25
Registered lawyer nº 6792
I. Colegio de Abogados de Málaga
Manuel Martín Zlolniski is a senior associate in Garrigues' Litigation and Arbitration Department in the Málaga office, where he joined in 2007.
He specialises in legal advice and technical management of all types of arbitration and civil and commercial litigation.
Of particular note is his involvement in arbitration and legal proceedings in corporate matters; advice in situations of solvency crisis and insolvency proceedings; contractual and non-contractual civil liability; construction and building; insurance; unfair competition and defence of competition; banking in defence of Financial Institutions; judicial and extrajudicial enforcement of judicial and extrajudicial titles.
His negotiating and mediating skills in pre-judicial scenarios stand out, as well as his approach to legal and procedural strategy in legal proceedings.
Manuel Martín Zlolniski is a senior associate in the Litigation and Arbitration Department of Garrigues since 2013, having joined the firm in 2007.
In his professional activity he has been involved in highly complex litigation, including, by way of example:
- Litigation in corporate matters, challenging corporate resolutions, shareholders' agreements and directors' liability.
- Contractual and non-contractual civil liability proceedings.
- Construction and building proceedings.
- Insurance proceedings.
- Litigation relating to unfair competition and antitrust.
- Litigation in the banking field.
- Insolvency proceedings
- Enforcement of judicial and extrajudicial titles.
- Proceedings for the recognition and enforcement in Spain of foreign titles.
Degree in Law, Universidad de Málaga.