Business of Fashion Law Newsletter - October / December 2016
Focusing on legal advisory services to the fashion, design and luxury industries, the Newsletter was drawn up by an international multidisciplinary team of experts in corporate/commercial, IP, public, tax, employment and litigation law.
- Genericization of trademarks or the price of fame
- What happened to the Spanish fashion companies affected by the crisis in the textile industry and can their directors be held liable
- “Sale at a loss” in Spanish law
- The sale of a company
- The difficulties in registering olfactory trademarks and the perfume industry
- Vudoir: a stylist in your mobile phone