Juan Luis Falcón Aliaga
- Adviser on succession planning for numerous family businesses: succession plans and family agreements.
- External adviser to a number of family boards and family offices.
- Has led numerous corporate transactions: sale of companies, agreements with financial and/or strategic/industrial partners, shareholder concentration processes, M.B.O.s, owner buyouts, etc.
- Appointed as arbitrator for disputes in various business families.
- Specialist in corporate and asset restructuring processes: optimum ownership structures from the perspective of tax treatment of the partner – company, identification of the investment vehicles which are most suited to the business strategy, etc.
M & A:
- Corporate reorganizations, company sale and acquisition processes, structured financing.
- Tax advice for companies and groups: optimum investment and divestment structures, etc.
Member of the Family Business and Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Groups.
Regular contribution to the Chair in Family Business at Universidad de Zaragoza; Sources of financing for family business.
Growth in the family business: investment and management structures.
Compensation systems in family businesses.
Sporadic collaboration: Faculty of Economics and Business Studies at Universidad de Zaragoza, Chair of Family Business at the Universidad de La Rioja.
Member of the Aragón Association of Economists
Degree in Economics and Business Studies.
Seminars and conferences:
Numerous conferences relating to the problems encountered in family businesses: succession, financing, corporate transactions (M&A), net worth structures, etc.
Speaker at various conferences organized by regional family businesses associations, business associations, financial institutions, the Aragón Autonomous Community Government, etc.
Speaker at a number of talks and conferences on tax issues.