Francisco Soler Caballero
Francisco joined the firm in 1996, and has spent his entire career at Garrigues.
In 2005 he moved to Shanghai to establish the Garrigues Office in the city, of which he was managing partner for six years.
From 2011 partner in the commercial Department of Valencia. Specialist in foreign investment in China, corporate law and commercial Contracts.
He has participated as a speaker in various seminars and conferences on foreign investment in China as well as on M&A, corporate and commercial issues.
- Lecturer, International MBA Update organized by Instituto de Empresa. Responsible for the section on the legal and tax framework of foreign investment in China.
- Lecturer, Master’s Degree in Commercial Relations with China (*), Instituto Universtario de Postgrado. Responsible for the section on the legal framework of foreign presence in China.
- Speaker, numerous seminars on foreign investment in China, both in Europe and in Asia (ICEX, UIMP, CEIBS, Bilbao Chamber of Commerce, Guipúzcoa Chamber of Commerce, Fundación de Estudios Bursátiles y Financieros, etc.).
- Lecturer, Master’s Degree in Legal Counseling for Business (*), Fundación de Estudios Bursátiles y Financieros.
- Lecturer, Course on Banking and Financial Law (*), given to Federación de Cajas Rurales.
Valencia Bar Association.
Shanghai Executive Board, Spanish Chamber of Commerce in China (2006-2010).
Law Degree, Universidad de Valencia. (Special Award on Graduation).
Degree in Economics and Business Studies, Universidad de Valencia.
Degree in Political Science, Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (UNED).
Postgraduate Diploma in EU Legal and Economic Studies (*), Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.
Specialist Qualification in EU Legal and Economic Studies, Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
Author of various articles on commercial issues and on foreign investment in China in the press and in specialist magazines such Cinco Días, La Gaceta, Moneda Única, Tribuna del Derecho, El Exportador, China Daily, etc.
(*) originally taught in French/Spanish. For further information, see Spanish version of CV.