Vanessa Gili Rodríguez
- Provision of services consisting of tax consulting and representation vis-à-vis the tax authorities, to major national and international corporations.
- Tax planning and restructuring of leading State-owned and private companies, including financial institutions, public authorities, sports entities, and companies from the healthcare, automotive, aeronautical, food and textile sectors.
- Handling of tax procedures before bodies of all kinds (Economic-Administrative Tribunals, Judicial Review Chambers, the National Appellate Court and the Supreme Court).
- Participation in Transfer Pricing engagements.
- Negotiations with the tax authorities for the defense and management of our clients' interests during tax proceedings.
- Due Diligence reviews, tax reviews.
Degree in Business Administration, Faculty of Economics and Business Studies, Alicante.
Master's Degree in Tax Counseling for Businesses, Alicante University.