Teresa Arranz is a partner in the Real Estate Department (Madrid office) of Garrigues, where she has pursued her professional career. She joined the Firm in 1990. She specializes in real estate transactions relating to the sale, purchase, development, construction, financing and lease of real estate of all kinds (office buildings, industrial buildings, shopping centers, hotels, warehouses, residential properties, rural estates, etc.). She acts for a wide range of clients, including national and international investors, development and construction companies, financial institutions, industrial corporations, retail and hotel operators as well as corporate clients.
Her area of expertise also includes providing legal advice on registry matters and mortgages, notification of new construction, condominium property arrangements, real estate complexes, etc.
She also advises on real estate matters in M&A transactions and internal restructuring processes carried out by companies of all kinds.
She is an ongoing contributor to the member training programs of Asociación de Promotores de Madrid (ASPRIMA).
Law Degree, Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
Member of the Madrid Bar Association.
Speaker at various seminars and conferences (Salón Inmobiliario de Madrid, IFAES, APD, etc.).
She has spoken and published various articles on real estate matters and, in particular, on the legal and management aspects of urban leases. Some of them are:
- 1st Panel on Real Estate Law and the Market. Reforms to the mortgage market. Madrid Real Estate Fair (SIMA) April 2008
- Conference on the latest developments in real estate law. GARRIGUES April 2005
- Various seminars on the legal aspects and management of urban lease agreements. IFAES 2004 and 2003
- Mortgages and their Effects on Leases. Expansión, February 2002
- The assignment of leased business premises. Expansión, 2002
- The Condominium Property Law. El País, 1999
- The New Land Law: the impact on real estate activities. Directivos Construcción, 1998
- Course on Corporate Legal Advisory Services organized by APD. Real estate aspects, 1996
- Business outlets and the new regulation of urban leases. Published in Expansión in May 1994