Martí Rius Coma
Martí Rius is a senior associate in the Administrative Law, Planning and Zoning and Environmental practices.
He has extensive experience in advising private companies and public institutions on administrative law, planning and zoning matters:
- Public procurement: preparing special administrative terms of tender, assisting during the tender process, acting as legal counsel in special procurement appeals, analyzing administrative documentation and proposals submitted by bidders, providing legal advice on the award, formalization and performance of contracts, etc.
- Collaborating with the public authorities in matters relating to the drafting and application of statutory and regulatory provisions.
- Zoning management and enforcement.
- Acting as legal counsel in administrative proceedings, including penalty proceedings, and judicial review proceedings.
- Due diligence processes and preparing reports on various matters relating to national legislation in different industries (transportation, mining, coasts, etc.).
- Subsidies and public aid.
- Advising on all aspects relating to the different industries regulated by the authorities at all levels (central, regional and local government): roads, transportation, telecommunications, mining, water, coasts, energy, etc.
Martí Rius is a regular speaker at client companies and business associations on public procurement and environmental matters.
Martí Rius is a member of the Administrative Law, Planning and Zoning and Environmental Law sections of the Barcelona Bar Association.
Degree in Law, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona), specializing in Public and International Law.
Master’s Degree in Public Law and administrative law regulation of territory and markets, IDEC - Universitat Pompeu Fabra de Barcelona.