Juan José Barragán
Practiced law at Garrigues Madrid from 1993 to 1997, becoming a member of the Madrid Bar Association in 1994, and has worked at Garrigues Valladolid from 1998 to date, having joined the Valladolid Bar Association in 1998
Companies, Mergers and Acquisitions, Contracts, Bankruptcy Law, Family Businesses, Sports Law
- 1997- present: Lecturer at Escuela de Práctica Jurídica of the Valladolid Bar Association.
- 1998: Lecturer on Legal Aspects of the Euro at Conferences on the Euro*, organized by Caja Burgos in Burgos.
- 1998/1999 and 2000/2001: Lecturer on the 1st and 2nd years of the Postgraduate Course in Corporate Tax and Legal Advisory Services, organized by Universidad San Pablo CEU.
- 2000: Speaker at Conferences in Burgos, Avila and Segovia on Family Businesses, Family Succession Plans, Tax and Legal Aspects*, organized by Iberaval and the Castilla y León Economic Development Agency.
- 2001: Speaker at the Euro-Conferences on the tax and legal aspects of the introduction of the Euro*, organized by the Real Academia de Jurisprudencia y Legislación de Valladolid.
- 2001/2002, 2002/2003 and 2003/2004: Lecturer on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd years of the Postgraduate Course in Corporate Tax and Legal Advisory Services, organized by Fundación General de La Universidad de Valladolid.
- 2001, 2002 and 2003: Lecturer on the Postgraduate Course in Sports Entity Management and Administration, Sports Law, Centro Universitario Francisco de Vitoria in Madrid.
- 2002: Lecturer on the Course for Investment Promoters organized by EXCAL, S.A.
- 2002: Speaker at the Academic Forum of the Real Academia de Jurisprudencia y Legislación de Valladolid on civil and commercial aspects of family businesses.
2002: Speaker at the conference on the Liability of Directors of Companies Formed under the Commercial Code*, organized by the Economists' Association of Burgos.
- 2003: Speaker at a conference on the Practical Aspects of Personal Data Protection Organic Law*, organized by the Segovia Chamber of Commerce.
- 2003: Speaker at a conference on the New Limited Liability Company, organized by the Avila Municipal Council.
2003: Speaker at the seminar on Sports Entity Management in Practice, The Professionals' Experience. Madrid.
2003 and 2004: Lecturer on the Course on Legal Aspects of Professional Sports Entities, Universidad Juan Carlos I de Madrid.
(*) originally given/taught in Spanish/French/German/Italian. For further information, see Spanish version of CV
Valladolid Bar Association
Degree in Law (1992) and Degree in Economics and Business Administration (1993) from Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICAI-ICADE)