José Luis Zurro
Apart from providing day-to-day advice on tax matters requested by his clients, he has acted in a host of business reorganizations, whether in the context of family businesses (without a view to benefiting from the tax breaks that tax legislation offers for entities of this kind), or in the context of acquisition of control of companies, restructuring of business activities, exit strategies for shareholders or partners, etc.
General taxation, especially in the areas of M&A and taxation, family business consulting, and accounting law.
He has given and/or currently gives inhouse and/or outside courses on a regular basis at the following institutions:
- Segovia Chamber of Commerce, Burgos Chamber of Commerce, Miranda de Ebro Chamber of Commerce, and Valladolid Chamber of Commerce.
- School of Legal Practice, Universidad de Valladolid.
- Master’s Degree in Legal Advice to Business, organized by the Law Faculty of Universidad de Valladolid, and Valladolid Chamber of Commerce.
- Chairs in Family Business, Universidad de Burgos and Universidad de Valladolid.
- Economic Development Agency, Castilla y León Autonomous Community Government.
Degree in Economics and Business Studies (majoring in Business), Universidad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales de Valladolid, 1990.