José Luis Martínez Navarrete
Partner in charge of the Valencian and Murcia Community Area.
Joined the Firm’s Valencia office in 1984 and has spent his professional career in the Tax Department. Promoted to equity partner in 1994.
Almost 23 years experience as tax advisor and 12 years as family business consultant. Applies his expert knowledge to group reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions and all aspects of family business.
Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Master’s Course on Taxation at ADEIT, and seminars on tax planning for family businesses.
- Courses at the Escuela de Estudios Empresariales on family business.
- Involvement in various courses and seminars at the Valencian Family Business Institute on taxation and family businesses.
Register of Economists and Auditors.
Degree in Economics, Universidad de Valencia.
Has published various articles (*) relating to his areas of expertise including those mentioned below.
In association with:-
La Caixa: “Family Law”, “Key aspects of Wealth Tax” and “Tax on Transfers and Donations”.
- Universidad de Valencia: “Tax Planning for Family Businesses”;
Valencia Association of Economists: “The family business: uncertainties and challenges”;
- ASCER: “Taxation and Succession in the Family Business” and IVEFA: “Family Businesses – Tax Aspects”.
(*) originally published in Spanish. For further information, see Spanish version of CV.