José Antonio Gil del Campo
May 1983-October 2001: various services provided to the tax authorities, specifically the State Tax Agency:
- 1983-1989: public official, Special Management Corps of the tax authorities.
- 1989-2001: public official, Higher Corps of Inspectors of the central tax authorities.
- 1992-2001: public official, Higher Corps of State Controllers and Auditors, dependent on the Government Audit Department. He is currently on voluntary leave having taken up a post at the Higher Corps of Inspectors of the central tax authorities.
Other positions held include: Tax Officer; Chief Inspector, State Tax Agency in Vigo; and Chief Inspector, Galicia regional tax inspection unit the position he held before joining Garrigues.
He is also an auditor in the private business sector.
VAT and indirect taxes.
- Director, Master’s Degree in Taxation and the Tax System (*) and regular contributor to other Master’s Degree courses, Escuela de Negocios Caixanova.
- General Coordinator, Tax Counseling, Escuela de Negocios Caixanova.
Lecturer, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales, specifically the School of Public Finance of the Ministry of Finance.
Associate lecturer, Financial and Tax Law Area, Department of Special Public Law, Universidad de Vigo (1993-2001).
He has given numerous courses and seminars on tax theory and practice, and has participated as a speaker at various conferences organized by public and private institutions.
(*) originally published in Spanish. For further information, see Spanish version of CV.
Degree in Law, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Public official (currently on compulsory leave), Special Management Corps of the tax authorities.
Public official (currently on voluntary leave), Higher Corps of Inspectors of the central tax authorities, specializing in the following:
- Financial and tax inspection, and tax policy and management.
- Oversight, budgetary and financial control of the public sector and public accounting.
Public official (currently on voluntary leave), Higher Corps of State Controllers and Auditors.
Auditor of accounts.
Author of various books and articles on taxation.