Guillermo Saiz Ruiz
Guillermo Saiz Ruiz is a principal associate in the Administrative Law and Zoning and Planning practices.
He shas extensive expertise in advising both private sector operators and public institutions on administrative law and planning and zoning matters:
- Public procurement: preparation of special administrative terms of tender, assistance during the tender process, legal counsel in special appeals regarding contracts, analysis of administrative documentation and proposals from bidders, legal advice on the award, formalization and performance of the contract, etc.
- Zoning management and enforcement.
- Public aid and subsidies, particularly in refund proceedings.
- Legal assistance in administrative proceedings, including penalty proceedings, and judicial review proceedings.
- Legal due diligence reviews and preparation of reports on different issues relating to Spanish law applicable to a range of industries (transport, mining, coasts, etc.).
Guillermo Saiz Ruiz is a member of the Vizcaya Bar Association.
Degree in Law, specialization in economic law, Universidad de Deusto.