Álvaro Pérez Arbizu
Joined Garrigues in 1992, and is currently Managing Partner of the Litigation & Arbitration and Restructuring & Insolvencies Department in Andalucia and Canary Island.
- Specializing in litigation and arbitration, he has a wealth of experience of advising both public and private entities, overseeing numerous proceedings in the civil and criminal jurisdictions.
- Specializing in insolvency and bankruptcy law: from the outset of his professional career, he has contributed to the management of an array of insolvency proceedings. He is currently involved in a significant number of restructuring, refinancing and bankruptcy processes, taking charge of several of the most noteworthy insolvencies in Andalucía and the Canary Islands.
- Advice on banking law for financial institutions.
- Advice for companies and company managers on processes of a corporate nature (challenging corporate resolutions, directors’ liability, etc.).
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Restructuring, Insolvencies and Bankruptcy Law
- Lecturer on the Master’s Degree in Law at Universidad Pablo de Olavide (Seville)
- Lecturer on the Executive Master’s Degree in Business Administration (EMBA) at Universidad Hispalense
- Has taught classes on the Course in Business Law at the Faculty of Law of Universidad Pablo de Olavide (Seville)
- Has delivered training sessions on litigation on the Master’s Degree in Business at CAJASOL
- Regular speaker on insolvency law at numerous conferences
- Has contributed to a range of seminars and congresses (Enfoque XXI, Seville Chamber of Commerce, Fundación Escuela de Negocios de Andalucía, GAESCO, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales de Sevilla, etc.)
Sevilla Bar Association
Degree in Law from Universidad de Sevilla, 1991.
Diploma in Senior Management from Instituto San Telmo, 2006.