Sports & Entertainment Newsletter - November 2015
Attached is the Newsletter of the Sports & Entertainment industry corresponding to the last quarter focusing on tax and legal matters of interest in the field of Sports.
- Elite athletes are not entitled to the severance for termination of temporary employment provided for in the Workers’ Statute
- Spanish and Portuguese professional football leagues file a complaint with the European Commission against FIFA ban on third-party ownership
- The employment regime for professional football players in Peru
- Raised to €30,000, the threshold for not having to provide security to be granted deferred or split payment
- Amendment of the Corporate Income Tax Law (intangible assets) by the Audit Law
- Judgments and rulings.
- New legislation
Related practice areas