Labour Updates 3-2014
2014 CONTRIBUTION ORDER AND SPECIAL RULES ON THE GRANT OF PRE ORDINARY RETIREMENT AID TO WORKERS AFFECTED BY CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING PROCESSES
This Newsletter offers a brief overview of the most notable elements introduced by some of the labor and employment legislation published recently:
- Order ESS/106/2014, of January 31, 2014, implementing the statutory provisions on contributions for Social Security, unemployment, and business income protection, to the wage guarantee fund, and for vocational training, set forth in the 2014 General State Budget Law.
- Royal Decree 3/2014, of January 10, 2014, establishing the special rules on the grant of pre ordinary retirement aid to workers affected by restructuring processes.
1. ORDER ESS/106/2014, OF JANUARY 31, 2014, IMPLEMENTING THE STATUTORY PROVISIONS ON SOCIAL SECURITY CONTRIBUTIONS FOR 2014
2. ROYAL DECREE 3/2014, OF JANUARY 10, 2014, ESTABLISHING THE SPECIAL RULES ON THE GRANT OF PRE ORDINARY RETIREMENT AID UNDER THE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM FOR WORKERS AFFECTED BY CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING PROCESSES
- 2.1 Subject matter of the legislation
- 2.2 Beneficiaries
- 2.3 Content and amount of the aid
- 2.4 Procedure for the recognition of workers potentially qualifying for the aid
- 2.5 Procedure for granting the aid
- 2.6 Disqualification, termination and suspension
- 2.7 Funding, contribution by employers and payment of the aid
- 2.8 Applications filed before the entry into force of the royal decree