Labour Updates 12-2013
ROYAL DECREE 908/2013, OF NOVEMBER 22, 2013 ESTABLISHING SPECIAL RULES ON THE GRANT OF EXTRAORDINARY AID TO WORKERS AFFECTED BY COMPANY RESTRUCTURING PROCESSES
Royal Decree 908/2013, of November 22, 2013 establishing special rules on the grant of extraordinary aid to workers affected by company restructuring processes was published in the Official State Gazette on November 23, 2013.
This Newsletter contains a brief description of the most important new legislation brought in by this new royal decree.
1. PURPOSE AND SYSTEM FOR GRANTING THE AID
2. BENEFICIARIES AND REQUIREMENTS
3. TYPES, CONTENT AND AMOUNT
4. AID APPLICATIONS AND HOW THEY ARE RESOLVED
5. INCOMPATIBILITY REGIME FOR THE AID
6. TERMINATION, INTERRUPTION AND RETURN OF AID
7. LIABILITY AND ENFORCEMENT REGIME
8. TRANSITIONAL AND REPEALING PROVISIONS