Labor Newsletter - April 2017
April newsletter prepared by professionals from the Labor & Employment Department.
The Tribune of Federico Durán:
- How far does respect for the right to strike go?
- Towards a new of teleworking
- Labor reform in Chile
- The European Court religious symbols at work
- The goverment lays the 2017 general state budget before parliament
- The right to disconnect under analysis
- The Lower House of Parliament moves forward with the Austrian Backpad
- Congress repeals the legislation amending the regime for workers providing cargo handling services
- An Advocate General at the CJEU finds the system fo calculating unemployment benefits for part-tyme worker discriminatory
Judgments: Compulsory reading
Topical legislation update
Related practice areas