Garrigues names seven new equity partners
The Partner’s Meeting also named seven new equity partners. These new appointments have taken the number of partners at the Firm to 292.
The seven new equity partners, their practice areas and regional offices are:
- Francisco Lavandera (Barcelona – Tax).
- Oscar Arrús (Lima – Corporate/Commercial).
- Gregorio Nevado (Madrid – Labor and Employment).
- Mario Ortega (Madrid – Transfer Pricing).
- José Manuel Hernando (Murcia – Corporate/Commercial).
- Javier Romero–Girón (San Sebastián – Corporate Commercial).
- Javier Calatayud (Valencia – Tax).
In addition, Garrigues has appointed eight new counsels:
- Cesar Acosta (Santa Cruz de Tenerife – Tax).
- Merce Reverter (Barcelona – Administrative Law).
- Arantxa de Luis (Madrid – Tax).
- Javier Bragado (Madrid – Corporate/Commercial).
- Felipe Martínez–Caballero (Madrid – Corporate/Commercial).
- Pablo Egerique (Vigo – Administrative Law).
- Martín Pedre (La Coruña – Tax Law).
- Bartolome Úbeda (Murcia – Tax Law).
An international firm with own headquarters in twelve countries
In addition to its offices in Spain, the firm boasts an international network with its own headquarters in Belgium, Brazil, Colombia, China, the United States, Morocco, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal and the United Kingdom. Garrigues is continental Europe’s leading firm in terms of billings and headcount. The Firm’s professional team during FY14 was 1,496-strong (including 292 partners). Total headcount at Garrigues amounted to 2,029, taking in administrative and internal services staff.
- Accounting Law
- Administrative Law
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate Law and Commercial Contracts
- Criminal Law
- E.U. & Antitrust
- Human Capital Services
- Intellectual Property
- Technology & Outsourcing
- Labor and Employment Law
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Planning and Zoning
- Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Real Estate
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Securities Markets
- Sports & Entertainment
- Telecommunications & Media
- Financial Institutions
- Corporate Governance and Corporate Responsibility
- Family Business
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Tourism and Hotels