Business of Fashion Law Newsletter – November / December 2014
Attached is the Newsletter of the “Business of Fashion Law” advisory team, for November/December 2014. Focusing on legal advisory services to the fashion, design and luxury industries, the Newsletter was drawn up by an international multidisciplinary team of experts in corporate/commercial, IP, public, tax, employment and litigation law.
- May a trademark be revoked for non-use? Ask Gucci!
- Fragrance equivalents
- Xavier Badia: The secret hides skin deep
- A simpler system in the European Union for achieving the preservation of funds in bank accounts and cross-border debt recovery in civil and commercial matters
- The Blanco case: sale of productive units in an insolvency proceeding
- New Laws Regarding Consumer Protection in Poland
- Fashion Events: Madrid Fashion Tech