Business of Fashion Law Newsletter - July/August 2014
Focusing on legal advisory services to the fashion, design and luxury industries, the Newsletter was drawn up by an international multidisciplinary team of experts in corporate/commercial, IP, public, tax, employment and litigation law.
- ¿Who makes the purchase, me … or my brain?
- Karen Millen vs Dunnes Stores. A little push by the ECJ to the fashion industry
- Investing in the power of diversity
- Poland: Prohibited contract clauses in the rules and regulations of an online shop
- Ambush Marketing: Offside?
- Tokyo: Annual Conference IBA 2014. Claudio Doria