Business of Fashion Law Newsletter - July / September 2016
Focusing on legal advisory services to the fashion, design and luxury industries, the Newsletter was drawn up by an international multidisciplinary team of experts in corporate/commercial, IP, public, tax, employment and litigation law.
- Urban markets and fakes: Tommy Hilfiger v Delta Center
- Can I use the image of a famous person who is no longer living for advertising purposes?
- UK Competition and Markets Authority investigates potential model agency cartel
- Digital Economy: Tax implications from the Mexican perspective
- Sponsorship contracts and inappropriate conduct: the LOCHTE case
- #surreptitiousadvertising #fakereviews
Related practice areas