Rafael Ortiz Cervelló
- He is currently Partner in charge of the Labor Law Department at Garrigues, Abogados y Asesores Tributarios.
- Member of the Committee of Experts for the preparation of the Durán Report on Occupational Risk Prevention (2001).
- He has held the position of Director-General of the Department of Employment of the Catalan Autonomous Community Government (1984-1999).
- Deputy Chairman of the Employment Board, (now called the Board of Economic and Employee Affairs) (1989-1999).
- Chairman of the Standing Committee of the Catalan Occupational Health and Safety Council.
- Chairman of the Industrial Policy Committee (1990-1999).
- Chairman of the Catalan Labor Foundation Tribunal (1992-1999).
- Regional Director of Employment for Alava and Castellón de la Plana (1980-1983).
- Head of Employment Relations for the Altos Hornos Group in Vizcaya (1977-1980).
- Lecturer in Employment Law at Universidad de Navarra (1977-1980).
Staff reorganizations, collective bargaining, production decentralization processes and related matters.
External lecturer on employment law and labor union law at Universidad de Barcelona.
Lecturer on postgraduate courses on employment and social security law at Universidad de Barcelona.
Barcelona Bar Association
Degree in law from Universidad de Valencia. Qualified labor and social security inspector (competitive entrance exam passed in 1980).
Mediator at the Catalan Labor Tribunal. Various publications on employment and social security law.
Contributor to and regular speaker at seminars and conferences and on courses on employment law.